RuneBotz
It seems you are not logged in. Please Log in to continue, to are forum.
RuneBotz
It seems you are not logged in. Please Log in to continue, to are forum.
RuneBotz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the runescape botz you need and more !

Home pageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- Empty
PostSubject: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:11 am

I TOLD MY RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT TO SOMEBODY YESTERDAY NAMED ZERO A ADMINISTRATOR ON THIS WEBSITE. AND GEUSS WHAT, THAT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOGGED ON ALL DAY AND WONT LOGG OFF OR REPLY TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES, IF IT IS ANYBODY ON THIS WEBSITE IM A PROFFESIONAL HACKER GET THE FUCK OFF NOW! TRUST ME, PLEASE REPLY IF IT WAS ANYONE ON THIS WEBSITE, IF YOU ANSWER I WON'T DO ANYTHING! Thank you, from Hacking Master.
Back to top Go down
ZERO
Admin
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:22 am

I never a bought an account from you..., and you never told any accounts to me either
Back to top Go down
https://runebotz.darkbb.com

PostSubject: kk   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:45 am

so i got hacked i got it back just now thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 am

Thats good you got it back
glad to here it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:41 am

Thank you very much Very Happy I wasn't trying to mean I was just saying if anyone on here was on my account i would hack there personal account Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:58 am

i know lol
Back to top Go down
ZERO
Admin
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:12 am

but why das it say
Quote :
I TOLD MY RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT TO SOMEBODY YESTERDAY NAMED ZERO A ADMINISTRATOR ON THIS WEBSITE
?? you never told me any thing
Back to top Go down
https://runebotz.darkbb.com

PostSubject: I'm sorry I know you didn't hack it..   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:41 am

I recently got hacked again losing 4mill and i found 2k lobster's in my ge invy lol.Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 am

how nice......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:32 am

lol not sure sorry I havent been on much been working on private server and runescape account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:39 am

its ok sounds good
at least you get on...
i have been busy too dont worry about it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 am

Lol? I got hacked 200m by this guy on rsbot.org Sad
He was meant to get firecape instead went to pvp with my bank
I lost a total of 560m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-   READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read- Empty

Back to top Go down

READ NOW! -btw not to be mean just read-
Page 1 of 1